Our Officer Team
Our team of Officer Chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual Chiropractic care. Our Chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.
[show_more more=”READ MORE” less=”READ LESS” align=”center” color=”#a68069″]Our Chiropractors provide experienced, research-based Chiropractic care to the residents of Officer and surrounds. Our Chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculo-skeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries; to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
Our clinic has up-to-date facilities, our reception staff are trained to provide excellent customer service and our experienced Chiropractors are ready to help you today. We offer same day appointments with minimal wait times, and have a secure online booking system to make things as smooth as possible for our patients.
Our Officer Chiropractic team is located at 340 Princes Highway, Officer, in downtown Officer and is easily accessible from the Princes Highway and is a convenient 12-min bus ride from Berwick train station. Our Officer Chiropractic team is located just a 9 minute drive from Fountain Gate shopping center, and are the preferred practitioners of many people in the inner Eastern suburbs including residents of Narre Warren, Officer and Guys Hill.[/show_more]
About Wellbeing Chiropractic Officer
The Wellbeing Chiropractic group, has over 20 clinics across Melbourne and more than 30 practitioners, and prides itself as being available” for its patients 7 days a week. When you call our clinic’s phone number, we guarantee you will be able to find you an appointment, within the group.
Our practice is currently located at 40 Princes Highway, Officer. Our facilities are modern and include modern equipment such as OMNI Chiropractic tables, posture scanning technology, electric arthrostim adjusting instruments, as well as a range of the traditional Chiropractic tools.
Our Chiropractic team consists of 4 experienced Chiropractors. Dr Conrad H (Chiropractor) who is a graduate of the Macquarie University Chiropractic program. He is experienced seeing patients with a range of musculo-skeletal injuries having previously practiced alongside sporting clubs and athletes. In addition, we have Dr Ethan M who is a local to the Cranbourne area, who has special interests in treating patients with chronic pain conditions such as lumbar facet syndrome, migraine headaches and chronic back pain due to postural strain. Both Dr Danny N and Dr Josh T (Chiropractors) are both graduates of the RMIT University program, and are experienced in managing a range of musculo-skeletal conditions such as joint and muscle pain, mechanical back and neck pain.
Ask Our Chiropractor a Question ?
Why you should choose our Officer Chiropractors
- Wellbeing clinics have appointments available 6 days a week
- We can offer you appointment time Monday-Friday 10am-7pm or Sat 9am-1pm
- We offer an after-hours emergency service Monday to Sunday
- Over 30 allied health professionals work within the Wellbeing group
- Wellbeing Chiropractic has been delivering succesful health care treatments for over 10 years and is trusted by the local community
- We offer traditional manual Chiropractic treatment as well as more modern techniques including spinal decompression therapy
- Wellbeing has a structured mentoring programme to encourage internal development and skill sharing
- All our Chiropractors are licensed professionals who continue to attend professional education, training and workshops
- All Wellbeing Chiropractors at all of our neighboring clinics can offer you the same level of care and service; and you will be welcomed like a regular patient (not made to fill out new patient forms at each site)
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors see people with back and neck pain; joint stiffness and muscle tension. They use spinal adjustment and massage techniques.
A Sports Chiropractor is a practitioner who has interests in seeing athletes for their musculo-skeletal injuries and health. Sports Chiropractors use a range of spinal adjustments, soft tissue, exercise prescription and taping techniques to manage their patients.
A family chiropractor sees various kinds of patients for a range of conditions including back and neck pain. Family Chiropractors see all ages and types of patient, from the youth to the elderly.
Yes. This means they can stay open like medical centers.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is a body representing a large portion of the Chiropractic profession.
10 Facts About Chiropractic
- Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners – meaning they can be the first contact a person can make when they have a health problem
- You do not need a referral to see a Chiropractor
- Chiropractors have a particular interest in the spine and the nervous system
- All Chiropractors must complete a minimum of 5 years tertiary study which includes anatomy, neurology and physiology
- Chiropractic is offered at several universities around Australia including – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Macquarie University, Murdoch University and Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Chiropractors are also required to continue formal education, or continue professional development (25hr per year) to maintain access to the latest evidence based techniques for diagnosis, treatment and management
[show_more more=”READ MORE” less=”READ LESS” align=”center” color=”#a68069″]
- Using their knowledge and specific orthopaedic examinations, Chiropractors can help diagnose and manage certain spinal and musculoskeletal conditions
- Practising Australian Chiropractors must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) which also govern medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists and dentists
- Chiropractors may use a number of treatment modalities to help manage a diagnosis – they include soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercises and spinal adjustments
learn more about Officer Chiropractor
- Located 54km south-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District (CBD)
- Officer’s population is approximately 7133 according to the 2016 census
- Officer has been the council seat of the shire since 2014
- Officer has eleven different schools in its area
- Officer’s ROC Football Club last won the Mornington Peninsula Nepean Football League back in 2002
- Officer’s own railway station first opened back in 1881 on the 4th of August
- Major shopping centers in and around Officer are the Arena Shopping Center and the Westfield Fountain Gate Shopping Center
- Richmond Tigers veteran Greg Tivendale grew up in Officer
- Previously Officer was part of the shire of Pakenham
- Officer’s postcode is 3809